Paul Robins Promotions are the only authorised event ticket seller for OUR shows. Do not buy from any other online source.
Please note - Booking fees will apply at our Abingdon shows.
The Northcourt, Abingdon doors open 7.30 - 11.30pm unless otherwise stated otherwise.
- Gwen, 03 MehThe Northcourt03 Meh 19:30The Northcourt, Northcourt, Abingdon OX14 1PL, UKFor those about to rock........Abingdon we salute you! AC/DC UK return to The Northcourt after last years hugely successful gig. AC/DC UK deliver up to a 2-hour powerhouse show, featuring all the AC/DC hits; with a few fan favourites thrown in to boot!
- Sad, 11 MehThe Northcourt
- Sad, 25 MehThe Northcourt
- Gwen, 02 MediDELANEYS02 Medi 19:30DELANEYS, Newbury St, Wantage OX12 8BU, UKPresenting Jack Shepherd's world renowned Ed Sheeran tribute show, playing all over the world since 2015. Jack recreates every song completely live using a replica loop pedal to that of the the man himself. This show will be the FULL ED SHEERAN EXPERIENCE including a live band.
- Sad, 08 HydDELANEYS08 Hyd 19:30DELANEYS, Newbury St, Wantage OX12 8BU, UKPaul Robins Promotions presents Dan Budd's tribute to Robbie Williams as seen on BBC's 'LET IT SHINE', LIVE at DELANEYS, Wantage. Complete with his full band, The Eleventh Hour, Dan will be bringing you a night of Robbie's major hits. This will be a night guaranteed to entertain you!
- Gwen, 25 TachDELANEYS25 Tach 19:30DELANEYS, Newbury St, Wantage OX12 8BU, UKPaul Robins Promotions, in association with Delaneys, presents 'Adele Tribute Hometown Glory', featuring Natalie Black as the ultimate tribute to the world famous and much loved soul singer Adele. This concert will include Natalie's live band.
- Gwen, 09 RhagDELANEYS09 Rhag 19:30DELANEYS, Newbury St, Wantage OX12 8BU, UK'It's Christmas!' OK not quite.... Paul Robins Promotions presents, in association with DELANEYS, The Worlds No1 Slade Tribute Band, 'Slade UK'. Selling out venues across the UK, we are excited to bring them to Wantage for the very first time! Book early to avoid disappointment.